Galena product release
This post is another entry in our regular series in which we fill you in twice a month on all the front-end updates we’ve made across our dApps and website. Stay tuned for more updates!
Binary Options updates
A range of frontend updates have been added to improve the user experience in binary options, as well as bringing it up to date with the 1.1 version deployed with this week’s Antares release. This includes adding binary options markets to the Assets page on Synthetix.Exchange and adding pending transactions and claim/exercise events to the binary options transactions page.
Simple search enhancements
Now you can search using terms such as “sETH / iBTC” or “LINK/ADA” in the search box on the Trade page.
Binary options market creation modal
With the change that has made withdrawals optional for a binary options market (determined at market creation), we’ve redesigned the pop-up modal to reflect this.
Index Synth composition table
Index Synths now have their compositions reflected in an easy-to-read graph on the Synths page.
- Fixed the bug in Mintr that caused "Transfer max" to fail.
- The sUSD price is now taken from the sUSD/USDC pool in Curve on Mintr and the Dashboard.
- Added binary options data to the Dashboard.
- The Dashboard is now using on-chain SNX Price from ExchangeRates contract + sETH price data from Uniswap v2
- Dashboard is now using recharts.js for its charts
- Switched from Netlify to Vercel for faster build times on Mintr and Synthetix.Exchange.
- Fixed the bug that caused the market creator filter to not work correctly on the binary options page.
- Disabled withdrawals indication on the binary options trade page (tooltips, disabled tab, etc).
- Fixed the "24h change" sort bug on the Synths table.
- Portis connector added to Mintr and Synthetix.Exchange.
- "trezor-connect" lib updated to latest (v8.1.8) to Mintr and Synthetix.Exchange.
Thanks for checking out what the front-end team has accomplished recently. If you’ve got any front-end requests or feedback to this series, please come join the conversation in Discord.