Update (30/10/2019): you can watch the full governance call here.
It’s time for another Synthetix community governance call! Thanks to everyone who has come along to one already, and we look forward to the next round of discussion topics.
It will be held at the following time:
- August 14, 1pm — San Francisco
- August 14, 4pm — New York
- August 14, 9pm — London
- August 15, 4am — Singapore
- August 15, 6am — Sydney
You can join the call here using Zoom (desktop app required). The agenda for the meeting is the following:
- sETH liquidity review + reward distribution
- Fee rollover
- Reduce the C-Ratio?
- Outstanding SIPs: sETH Uniswap liquidity incentives, change fee claim window to one period, upgrade delegate powers, allow fee period to be closed by any address, max gas price for exchange transactions.
- Roadmap priority review
As usual, there should be time at the end for general questions.
For more information, come join us in Discord!