Join us in the next community governance call on September 11/12!
Update (30/10/2019): you can watch the full governance call here.
The next Synthetix community governance call is scheduled for September 11/12 depending on your timezone, and there's lots to discuss.
Here are the times:
- San Francisco: Wednesday September 11, 6pm
- New York: Wednesday September 11, 9pm
- Central Europe: Thursday September 12, 2am
- Singapore: Thursday September 12, 9am
- Sydney: Thursday September 12, at 11am
You can join the call here using Zoom (desktop app required). Here is the agenda for the meeting:
- Meeting pace vs topic coverage
- Framework for balancing current 'rough consensus' governance style with large decisions
- Mintr v2
- Multisig wallet
- sCEX and iCEX
- SIPs website
- Leveraged sBTC
- SNX inflationary schedule (with deltatiger)
- ETH collateral
- Reducing or eliminating the C-Ratio buffer
- Weekly allocation of SNX to arb contract
- sETH pool phase 3 (SIP-8)
- sETH migration
- Pitch staking to centralised exchange/s
- SNX staking pool (Gitcoin)
- Next priorities
If you've got any questions or suggestions ahead of the call, come join us in Discord!