Join us for the next community governance call on October 24/25!
All the details for the fifth Synthetix community governance call
Update (30/10/2019): you can watch the full governance call here.
The next Synthetix community governance call is scheduled for October 24/25 (timezone dependent), and there's plenty to discuss.
Here are the times:
San Francisco: Thursday, October 24, 4pm
New York: Thursday, October 24, 7pm
Central Europe: Friday, October 25, 12am
Singapore: Friday, October 25, 7am
Sydney: Friday, October 25, 10am
You can join the call here using Zoom (desktop app required). Here is the agenda for the meeting:
- Point Synths to Synthetix proxy and FeePool proxy
- Recover $2.9k from nUSD transfers
- Remove transfer fee code
- Max GWEI
Frozen sETH migration
- Holders to contact support
- Schedule old system to be attached for small withdraw window TBD
Using TheGraph for the dashboard (issue-254)
Coinbase Wallet integration
SNX monetary policy (issue-36)
- Smoothening schedule
- Perpetual inflation
ETH collateral (issue-232)
- What should the C-Ratio be?
- What should the minting fee be (if any)?
- What should the debt ceiling be set to as a % of total debt?
- How should the APR be calculated on ETH collateral?
Decentralised proxies (issue-235)
- sETH pool multisig contract (SIP-8)
- Gas optimisations (SIP-20)
- Swing trade rate (SIP-21)
- sDEFI Index Synth (SIP-22)
- SNX Staking Pool - In progress
- Uniswap Atomic Swaps - In Review
- Gas Opt R&D Complete - Integration
- Next priorities
If you've got any questions or suggestions ahead of the call, come join us in Discord!