dHedge Testnet Trading Competition 1 results
Results of the recent dHedge trading competition
Two weeks ago Synthetix announced it was sponsoring a testnet trading competition for dHedge, a new decentralised asset management protocol offering non-custodial mimetic trading and powered by Synthetix.
This competition is now complete having attracted over 650 entrants, and we are pleased to announce alongside dHedge the competition victors!
- First place (1500 SNX): @ka_toos +68.80%
- Second place (1000 SNX): @Yukai_Rex +62.28%
- Third place (500 SNX): @J68235412 +61.98%
- Fourth place (120 SNX): @FapToBbly +60.87%
- Fifth place (120 SNX): @crptTraders +60.73%
- Sixth place (120 SNX): @it255AJAX +59.56%
- Seventh place (120 SNX): @Wally_WST +57.47%
- Eighth place (120 SNX): @FMandragorian +52.37%
- Ninth place (120 SNX): @zsikander +52.33%
- Tenth place (120 SNX): @nadrojorge +51.43%
- Eleventh place (120 SNX): @UnicornCrypto9 +51.15%
- Twelfth place (120 SNX): @PoopstersPicks +47.29%
- Thirteenth place (120 SNX): @cryptolel +44.77%
- Fourteenth place (120 SNX): @DC_GIG +44.57%
- Fifteenth place (120 SNX): @crypto4HK +44.44%
- Sixteenth place (120 SNX): @Davidson_august +44.07%
- Seventeenth place (120 SNX): @LiamJanssens +43.44%
- Eighteenth place (120 SNX): @fabianffebo +43.02%
- Nineteenth place (120 SNX): @Ailin546 +42.76%
- Twentieth place (120 SNX): @cagince_ +42.56%
Please see the dHedge announcement post for details about the DHT distribution. The SNX prizes will be distributed to the wallet address used for the competition, unless they contact Synthetix via Twitter DM within 72 hours of this announcement.
dHedge is expecting to run another testnet trading competition before launching on Mainnet in September. You can join the dHedge community on this dedicated Synthetix Discord channel, on the dHedge Discord, on Twitter, and on Telegram.