Come join us on March 1/2 for the next Synthetix community governance call!
Come join the Synthetix community for the next governance call!
The next Synthetix community governance call is scheduled for March 1/2 (timezone dependant), and we’d love for you to join us as there’s a lot to go over in the first call of 2021.
This will be the first community governance call to be run in the Synthetix Discord server via audio chat rather than Zoom. We will then upload a recording to YouTube after the call is complete. It will also be the first governance call run by the community-elected Spartan Council.
Here are the times:
- San Francisco: Monday, March 1, 2pm
- New York: Monday, March 1, 5pm
- London: Monday, March 1, 10pm
- Singapore and Beijing: Tuesday, March 2, 6am
- Seoul: Tuesday, March 2, 7am
- Sydney: Tuesday, March 2, 9am
Here is the current agenda for the meeting (subject to change):
- Spartan Council update
- Intro new CC’s + hiring
- Recent announcement of Paradigm, Coinbase Ventures, IOSG
- L2 recap and update
- V3 planning
- Protocol engineering
- Front-end engineering
- Virtual Synths
- Shorting mechanism
- New Synths
- Transitioning SIPs to the Council
- Open questions
We'd love to have you join us — if you have any questions about how it works, come join us in the Synthetix Discord.