Meet the new Synthetix grantsDAO interface!
We’re excited to announce that the Synthetix grantsDAO now has a brand new interface, where anyone can get a full view of what projects the DAO is considering and/or funding. This marks a major milestone for the grantsDAO, as one of its intentions was to provide high transparency for the community about which projects were being funded to further the ecosystem.
One particularly exciting new feature of the interface is the Requests tab, which allows the grantsDAO members to publish outlines of projects they would like to fund, opening up a greater potential for alignment between community members and the DAO members.
How to submit a grantsDAO proposal
- (Optional) Head to the #grants-dao channel on the Synthetix Discord, and get some feedback on your idea.
- Fork the GrantsDAO repo on Github, and write a grant proposal using this template
- Submit a PR
- Notify a grantsDAO member via Discord
- If the DAO member believes it warrants consideration, they will submit it to the smart contract, at which point it will be displayed at grants.synthetix.io.
- DAO members can vote Yes, No or abstain from voting
- If four members (or three if two of them are Core Contributors) vote ‘Yes,’ the proposal is approved